Looking for a healthy 4th of July treat that’s yummy, healthy, easy, and a ton of fun to make? We were inspired to make our own healthy version of these adorable mini fruit “pizzas” by 6 Clever Sisters. Just swap the cookies out for rice cakes and the icing out for cream cheese, then let your kiddos decorate them with red, white, and blue toppings!
- Rice cakes
- Cream cheese
- Red, white, and blue toppings
Red, White, & Blue Topping Ideas:
- Cream Cheese
- Yogurt bites
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Yogurt covered pretzels
- Have kids spread cream cheese on rice cake (younger kids may need help with this step)
- Let kids decorate their pizza with red, white, and blue toppings
- Let kids pipe cream cheese or yogurt on rice cake (we used our WeeSprout Food Pouches since we had them on hand)
- Enjoy eating your yummy creations!
Leave a comment to let us know how your “pizzas” turned out!