3-in-1 Glass Toddler Cups
3-in-1 Glass Toddler Cups
3-in-1 Glass Toddler Cups
WeeSprout glass cups for kids are the perfect transition cups for toddlers who are ready to assert their independence but aren’t quite ready for cups without lids. That means your tot gets to feel like a big kid and you don’t have to cry over spilled milk!
Soft silicone straws are gentle on gums and developing teeth — exactly what pediatricians and speech therapists recommend. And They’re extra large for thick drinks like smoothies. Plus, built-in straw stoppers keep their straw in their cup — a must for kids who like to pull their straw out and “paint the table” with sticky strawberry smoothie!
And the 3-in-1 design take you from baby to big kid with the included storage lids – that means they triple as toddler drinking cups, freezer safe baby food storage, and on-the-go snack containers when your child gets older. You’re covered through every feeding stage!
- Set of 4 Toddler Glass Cups — Ideal for transitioning from sippy to big kid cup
- 3-in-1 Design — Triple as toddler cups, baby food storage, & snack containers
- 100% Non-Toxic — BPA, PVC, phthalate-free
- Food Grade Silicone — Straws are chew-proof & filler-free
- 8 oz Capacity — No more constant refills! (Change capacity for each set 8/12 oz)
- 4 Drinking Lids — Threaded twist lids stay on while they drink
- 4 Storage Lids — Freeze baby food & leftover smoothie for later
- Extra Large Silicone Straws — Extra large chew-proof straws for thicker drinks
- Built-In Straw Stoppers — Keeps their straw in their cup
- Spill-Resistant Raised Edge — Raised edge around straw cuts back on spills
- Protective Sleeves — Unbreakable silicone for drop-resistant protection
- Easy-Grip Texture — Easy for little hands to hold
- Viewing Slits — Easy to check for refills without opening your jar
- Freezer Safe — For baby food storage & leftover smoothies
- Microwave & Top Rack Dishwasher Safe — For quick prep & cleanup (*remove lids before placing in microwave)
- Bonus Straw Cleaner — For thorough cleaning
100% Money Back Guarantee — try your toddler glass cups risk-free!
What type of glass is used?
WeeSprout glass drinking cups are made from highly durable soda lime glass.
What materials are used to make the lids?
The lids on our glass jars are 100% polypropylene plastic. This means they’re BPA, PVC, phthalate, and lead-free!
Can my glass jars be microwaved with the lids on?
We do not recommend microwaving your cups with the lids on since the lids are plastic. The glass jars themselves are microwaveable, but we recommend using care when transitioning from cold to heat.
Can I boil my glass cups to sterilize them?
Your glass cups are boil-proof once the lids are taken off, but we recommend using care when going from cold to heat. We recommend placing the jars in room temperature water before bringing to a boil. Keep the water at a gentle boil to sterilize. The lids should not be boiled, as they are plastic.
How do I wash them?
The easiest way to wash your cups, straws, and lids is on the top rack of the dishwasher. You can remove the silicone sleeves for a more thorough wash, but this is not necessary! We recommend using the included straw cleaner to thoroughly clean your straws.
Will the cups crack from heat or cold?
WeeSprout glass cups are made of very thick glass. However, it’s possible for all glass to break with extreme temperature changes. Because of this, we recommend using care when transitioning your jars between extreme temperatures. Check out some tips below:
- Let baby food cool before storing
- Leave room for expansion when filling your jars
- Avoid going immediately from the freezer to very hot water
- Do not microwave cool jars except on a low setting
How do I warm the contents of my jars?
To reheat or warm the contents of your jars, place the jar in warm water or a bottle warmer ( be sure to crack the lid to avoid high pressure). The are microwavable, but we recommend not transitioning your jars immediately from the freezer to the microwave.
What materials are the cups made of?
Our jars are made with soda lime glass while the lids are made with 100% PP plastic, which is high quality plastic manufactured without BPA, phthalates, or PVC.
Are these cups leakproof?
The jars are leak-resistant. However, they are not completely leakproof.
How long does baby food stay fresh when I use my jars for baby food storage?
In general, baby food containing poultry, fish, meat, or eggs should stay fresh in the refrigerator for 24 hours and frozen for 3 months. Baby food made with only fruits and vegetables should last 3 days in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.
- Top Rack Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe (*remove lids): Place in warm water to thaw before placing in microwave. Avoid going straight from freezer to very hot water or microwave. We recommend microwaving jars on half-power setting.
- Bottle Warmer Compatible: Place your jar in bottle warmer and crack lid to avoid high pressure.
- Freezer Safe: leave room for expansion when filling jars & let food cool before placing in freezer.
Categories: Baby & Toddler Dinnerware , Best Sellers , Feeding & Storing , Shop All , Yummy Toddler Food's Favorites
Frequently Bought Together
Grow Your Little — Shrink The Mess
Our eating, sleeping, and nursing products are:
- Pure — We prioritize safety and purity with premium materials
- Intentional — Made by parents for parents
- Long-lasting — Quality construction means your products work hard while your little ones are little … and longer
The success of our business is built on our “above and beyond” customer service. Meaning, if something isn’t just right with your order, we’ll fix it — always.