Sleep Sack Recall
WeeSprout and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”) are conducting a voluntary recall regarding the Baby Sleep Sack (all models) because the zipper on the Sleep Sack may detach, posing a potential choking hazard to the child.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled sleep sack, cut it in half with a pair of scissors, take a photo of it, and discard it in the household trash.
Contact WeeSprout to receive a $17 refund or a credit to use at weesprout.com. Email a photo documenting that the sleep sack has been destroyed along with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the refund or credit.
What is the reason for this recall?
- The zipper on the Sleep Sack may detach, posing a potential choking hazard to the child. We want to make our customers aware of this information, as your safety is of utmost importance to us.
- Weesprout chose to conduct a fast track recall because it is for firms who are voluntarily removing the product out of the marketplace in an efficient manner. This is the quickest and most efficient way to alert customers of any product safety concerns. You can learn more about a fast track recall here.
Have any children been harmed by this product?
- No children have been injured.
I received this item as a gift. Can I still get a refund?
- Yes, please contact us at email@example.com with any order information and a photo of your sleep sack cut in half. You are eligible to receive a $17 refund or credit to weesprout.com.
My sleep sack zipper seems fine. Can I still use it?
- No. Even if your product appears to be safe we want to ensure that our customers do not continue use of the product. Please cut it in half, take a photo, and submit it to us (along with your order information) to receive a $17 refund or a credit.
How can I trust your other products are safe?
- Safety is our number one priority at WeeSprout. We have third-party inspections on all of our product shipments and we will continue to be vigilant in monitoring all of our products’ quality control standards.