Front Facing Baby Carrier
Front Facing Baby Carrier
Front Facing Baby Carrier
Extra soft and lightweight Lenzing Modal keeps you and your baby cool and comfy — without slipping. And it stretches and flexes for zero pressure points — that means no more backaches during those fussy hours when they won’t fall asleep unless you hold them!
- 100% Lenzing Modal — Extra soft, ultra-breathable, super stretchy & lightweight
- Wrap Design — Front facing baby carrier wrap
- Hands-Free — Check everything off your to-do list while you bond with your baby
- On-The-Go — Best baby wrap carrier to throw in your bag for on-the-go
- Enhances Baby Bonding & Creates a Sense of Closeness — The beat of your heart & the sound of your breathing keeps your baby feeling calm & secure
- One-Size-Fits-All — Stretchy baby wrap fits all sizes without losing its shape
- Machine Washable & Dryer Safe — For easy cleaning
- Recommended Weight — 8 - 25 lbs.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee — try your stretchy baby wrap risk-free!
What material is my baby wrap carrier made of?
Your carrier is 100% Lenzing Modal. That means it’s ultra-breathable without being too sheer, so your privacy stays protected while you and your baby stay cool and comfortable. And the extra soft and flexible material is gentle on sensitive skin.
Lenzing Modal fibers are created from sustainably sourced natural raw wood material using environmentally responsible processes. The fibers are certified as biodegradable and can fully revert back to nature.
How do I carry my baby in the baby wrap carrier?
The WeeSprout carrier is designed for face-to-face carrying. This is best for your baby's joints and spine and promotes bonding between you and your baby. The baby wrap carrier was not designed for forward-facing carrying or wearing your baby on your back, which could increase the risk of falling.
What is the maximum weight limit?
The WeeSprout baby wrap carrier can be used for babies up to 25 pounds.
What are the dimensions of the baby wrap carrier?
Our one-size-fits-all baby wrap carrier is 17' 3" and will stretch with wear. The width at the middle of the wrap is 23”. The width at the ends of the wrap is 9”.
What is the benefit of babywearing?
Babywearing promotes healthy growth and bonding with your baby. Not only does it provide comfort and security, it promotes cognitive and social development, prevents flat head, fights colic, reduces crying, promotes better sleep, and stabilizes heart rate and body temperature. And it’s been proven to reduce postpartum depression.
Wearing your baby is also a convenient and simple way to have hands-free mobility and provides an easy and comfortable way to nurse. That means you can bond with your baby while you work, shop, walk, and run errands.
Is it safe?
Attached is a PDF of the safety tag on our wrap. It is important to make sure your baby's airway is always unobstructed. When used properly, the wrap is not only safe but also comforting to your baby and bonding for you both!
What material is it made of?
LENZING™ Modal is created from sustainably sourced natural raw wood material using environmentally responsible processes. The fibers are certified as biodegradable and can fully revert back to nature. It’s highly flexible and extra soft, so you and your baby stay comfy! And it’s naturally thinner and more breathable than other fabrics, which means your baby never overheats.
How do I wash my baby wrap?
Your baby wrap becomes softer with each wash and stays like new, use after use! Here are some washing and drying tips:
- Wash on delicate cold cycle
- Tumble dry low
- Avoid washing with clothing that has zippers, buttons, or snaps that could damage the fabric
How do I tie my baby wrap?
There are three ways to use your baby wrap. Always start with the "traditional tie" method. Then you can use either the "basic carry" or the "newborn carry" method. Both are appropriate for babies between 8 and 25 pounds.
Check out these instructional videos to see how to use each tying methods:
Or, check out the instruction manual included with your order:
Which way should my baby face?
The WeeSprout wrap is created for face-to-face carrying, as demonstrated in the images on our listing. This is best for your baby's joints and spine. The baby wrap carrier is not designed for forward facing or wearing your baby on your back, as this increases the risk of falling.
- Machine Washable: We recommend washing on a delicate cold cycle. Avoid washing with clothes that have zippers, buttons, or snaps that could cause damage to your wrap.
- Dryer Safe: We recommend tumble drying your wrap on low
Make The Day More Doable
Our eating, sleeping, and nursing products are:
- Pure — We prioritize safety and purity with premium materials
- Intentional — Made by parents for parents
- Long-lasting — Quality construction means your products work hard while your little ones are little … and longer
The success of our business is built on our “above and beyond” customer service. Meaning, if something isn’t just right with your order, we’ll fix it — always.