Glass Baby Food Jars
Glass Baby Food Jars
Glass Baby Food Jars
No need to break the bank or your back to feed your little healthy meals. Making homemade baby food can save you money and give you peace of mind when it comes to what goes into your child’s food. But the hurdle of constant and consistent food prep can be overwhelming! ENTER: our glass baby food jars! They’re the perfect storage solution for batch-prepping homemade baby food — that means you can have convenience without compromising on what goes into your baby’s meals!
- Set of 12 Baby Food Jars — Glass jars with twist lids
- 4 oz Capacity — Perfect for first stage feeding (Change capacity for each set)
- 100% Non-Toxic — BPA, PVC, & Phthalate-free
- Measurement Markings — Servings grow with your child
- Freezer Safe Glass Baby Food Storage — Save make-ahead meals for later
- Microwave Safe — Heat leftovers your baby doesn’t finish
- Dishwasher Safe — For quick & easy cleanup
- Bonus Dry Erase Marker — Label contents, dates, ingredients & more
100% Money Back Guarantee — try your glass baby food jars risk-free!
How much do the jars hold?
Our glass jars hold 4 oz when filled to the top, with 2 oz measurement markings. However, we recommend leaving a bit of space at the top if freezing as the contents will expand when frozen.
What materials are used to make the lids?
The lids on our glass jars are 100% polypropylene plastic. This means they’re BPA, phthalate, PVC, and lead-free!
Can the glass jars be microwaved with the lids on?
We do not recommend microwaving your glass baby food jars with the lids on since they are plastic. The glass jars themselves are microwaveable, but we recommend using care when transitioning from cold to heat.
What is the diameter of the glass jars?
The diameter of our glass jars is 2.5".
Can I boil my glass jars to sterilize them?
The glass jars can be boiled, but we recommend using care when going from cold to heat. We recommend placing the jars in room temperature water before bringing it to a boil. Keep the water at a gentle boil to sterilize. The lids should not be boiled, as they are plastic.
Will the jars crack from heat or cold?
WeeSprout glass baby food storage jars are made of very thick glass. However, it’s possible for all glass to break with extreme temperature changes. Because of this, we recommend using care when transitioning your jars between extreme temperatures. Check out some tips below:
- Let baby food cool before storing
- Leave room for expansion when filling your jars
- Avoid going immediately from the freezer to very hot water
- Do not microwave cool jars except on a low setting
How do I warm the contents of my jars?
To reheat or warm the contents of your jars, place the jar in warm water or a bottle warmer ( be sure to crack the lid to avoid high pressure). The jars are microwavable, but we recommend not transitioning your jars immediately from the freezer to the microwave.
What materials are the jars made of?
Our jars are made with soda lime glass while the lids are made with 100% PP plastic, which is high quality plastic manufactured without BPA, phthalates, or PVC.
Are these jars leakproof?
The jars have a tight seal and are leak-resistant. However, they are not completely leakproof.
How long does baby food stay fresh?
In general, baby food containing poultry, fish, meat, or eggs should stay fresh in the refrigerator for 24 hours and frozen for 3 months. Baby food made with only fruits and vegetables should last 3 days in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.
- Dishwasher safe: We recommend removing any marker before placing in dishwasher — wipe with rubbing alcohol for tough stains!
- Microwave safe (*remove lids): Place in warm water to thaw before placing in microwave. Avoid going straight from freezer to very hot water or microwave. We recommend microwaving jars on half-power setting.
- Bottle Warmer Compatible: Place your jar in bottle warmer and crack lid to avoid high pressure.
- Freezer Safe: leave room for expansion when filling jars & let food cool before placing in freezer.
Convenience Without The Compromise
Our eating, sleeping, and nursing products are:
- Pure — We prioritize safety and purity with premium materials
- Intentional — Made by parents for parents
- Long-lasting — Quality construction means your products work hard while your little ones are little … and longer
The success of our business is built on our “above and beyond” customer service. Meaning, if something isn’t just right with your order, we’ll fix it — always.